emsCharts Mobile v3.7.31
August 8, 2019
Table of Contents
|Table of Contents|
Improved in This Release
The following issues have been addressed and resolved in this release:
Download here: https://getmobile3.com/
|EMC-7755||Added Group Name, an existing web field, to the Billing Section|
|EMC-7662||Added a safety check for the new Recommended Facility update if the query ends up returning duplicates. No user interface change.|
|EMC-7445||Path to prevent blank CAD Date Dispatch from crashing when string is null |
Patch to prevent from erroring when Unit is null in certain situations.
Patch to allow LPM (Mileage) fields to nullable.
Updated "Update cad" button text.
Allow the ability for usersto add dynamic chart fields to
show the name of the base or unit on the Mobile Custom Forms. Only available for Mobile at this time (not Tablet). See the Custom Forms codetable for the configuration
The following issues have already been identified and will be addressed in a future release:
Additional Notes about how the Automatic Updating Works
- Application launches and sends the current version and the service to the server
- Server finds highest version allowed by that service
- If there is one, it asks the user if they want to:
- Yes, Install now
- Remind Me later (upon relaunch)
- COMING SOON: Do not remind me later
- If the user chooses Yes, the application will shutdown and a new process will download a ZIP file from the server and update files in that zip file
- If the user chooses Remind Me Later, upon relaunch of the application they'll be reminded again
- Upon no update or relaunch of the application, the application configuration data update will continue.