For emsCharts Staff, technical details can be found by editing this page and scrolling to the bottom
Note: v3.7.14 CAN be installed over top of the existing version. While you do not need to uninstall the prior version, doing so ensures a clean install and is recommended.
- You must first install the emsCharts Mobile v3 Client
- Please reference the /wiki/spaces/TKB/pages/3638387 for any questions.
- Room Number tie-in to Hospital Dashboard (details forthcoming)
A Mobile database is required for installation. If you have not logged into Mobile and downloaded your service configuration, please do so before proceeding.
- Open the emsCharts Mobile Windows Service Installer folder
- Right-click on the emsCharts Mobile Windows Service Installer icon and select Run as Administrator. This is required in order for the service to install correctly
- Click Yes to confirm the installation process. If you did not right-click to run as an Administrator, click No.
- Click Next in the emsCharts Mobile Windows Service Setup Wizard. If you selected a different install directory for Mobile, you will have to point to that directory using the Browse buttons.
- Make sure you have values populated in each field, then click Install.
Enter your WINDOWS login information in the Set Service Login window and click Okay. The username must be entered in the format domain name\username
Your user account MUST have Administrator privileges to install correctly.
- Click Finish once completed
- The Remote Admin module can be located in Home>Configuration>Remote Mobile Admin
Mobile Admin Module Screen Layout
1 - Breadcrumb Trail
2 - Logout Button
3 - Full Screen Button
4 - Hide Side Menu
5 - Online Indicator. Indicates if the user is connected to our Hub
6 - Refresh Button. Refreshes list of computers with Mobile or Tablet (depending on user selection in the side menu) installed
7 - Live Device Filter. Shows only devices which are currently actively running Mobile
8 - Search Field
9 - Device Admin Table. Lists all devices with Mobile installed. Can be arranged by Device ID, Name, Last Login, Current Login, Number of Charts, Last Mobile Version and Last Logout Time
10 - Remote Action Panel. Allows the selected action to be executed (see below for details)
Remote Action Panel - A list of actions that can be executed by the remote user. Check the box on the row of the device you want to control. A confirmation window will appear when the Execute button is clicked. If the device is offline when the request is sent, it will be done on the next login.
1 - Mobile Client Shut Down - Shuts down the Mobile client. The Mobile user will receive a notification that will allow them thirty seconds to cancel the shut down request. If the Mobile user cancels the request, the remote admin will receive a notification.
2 - Delete DB - Deletes the Mobile database. Can only be executed when the device is INACTIVE
3 - Re-install DB - Installs an empty copy of the database to the device. Can only be executed when the device is INACTIVE
4 - Uninstall Application - Uninstalls Mobile. Can only be executed when the device is INACTIVE
5 - Send DB Log Files - Accesses the Mobile application and comm logs, allowing them to be downloaded by the remote user
6 - Send List of Files on Device - Displays a list of all files contained in the Mobile installation folder and its sub-folders. These files CANNOT be downloaded
7 - Force Code table sync - UpdateInterval is set to 60 minutes by default
Device Admin Panel - A list of all charts in the Mobile database. Check the boxes in each row to partially or fully upload the selected charts to the cloud.
1 - Breadcrumb Trail
2 - Configuration Details. Opens the Configuration Details window
3 - Database Configuration Details. Opens the Database Configuration Details window
4 - Online Indicator. Indicates if the user is connected to our Hub
5 - Refresh Button. Refreshes list of charts saved to the Mobile database
6 - Return Icon. Returns the user to the Mobile Admin Home Screen
7 - Last Codetable Sync - Indicates the date and time of the last database sync
8 - Search Field
9 - Chart Table. Lists all charts stored in the Mobile database. Can be sorted by PROD, Dispatch Date, Dispatch ID, Local ID, Patient Name, Location, Base, Unit and Last Access Date
10 - Upload Buttons. Can partially upload (saves
to the cloud, keeps a copy on the mobile device) or fully upload (uploads and deletes). A confirmation window will appear for each selection
- Open the emsCharts Mobile Diagnostic Tool folder
- Right Click, Run As Administrator the emsChartsDiagnosticToolSetUp icon
- Click Next in the Setup Wizard
- Click Next in the Select Installation Folder. For advanced users, the installation folder can be set manually here. You can also choose to install it for only yourself or all users from this window.
- Click Next in the Confirm Installation window
- Click Close in the Installation Complete window
- Layout - Default
- Layout - Windows Service
- Layout - Hub SignalR
- Layout - Self-Hosted SignalR